Sunday 16 December 2012

Obla Di Obla Da

No, this post is not about the Beatles...  Sorry everyone.

Anyways, ON WITH THE BLOGGING!

School is almost out (last day is friday) and that is when the blogging gets crazy, over winter break.  Anyhow, this is what I have been working on over the past while:







The first photo is a picture of a hat that I made with malabrigo(super soft hand dyed pure merino wool), the second is a picture of me wearing the hat, the third is a picture of me, showing that I had to have the awesome red colour in my hair dyed over since I am dancing in Goh Ballet's Nutcraker as fritz, mind you I look good as a brunette if I do say so myself...  The fouth picture is an accidental one that I took while having techno troubles and I am putting cause I said so.

~Guess who...  Nathan

P.S.  this is not the only thing I have made in the past While.  In fact, an aproximate list of what I have made is right here:

10 Brimmed Hats

2 pairs of gloves

4 cowls

1 yummy malabrigo hat

2 comments:

  1. Hey! Saw your blog featured crochetconcupiscence.com. I love your yarn bombing. Keep up the good work :)

    -Katie

    ReplyDelete